Saturday September 23rd
- Interested in volunteering? Sign up with the amazing Deb!
- Need help registering on Curling.io? Tim "Curling.io Wizard" Westfield will be available to get you registered!
- Need to pay your curling fees in the Club, because you don't like paying online? Super Pat will take your money!
- Thinking about signing up for Learn 2 Curl? Our Ambassador Team will be there to chat with you!
- Just want to come check out the ice, say hello to some of your old friends and have a drink? We'll have a friendly face behind the bar!
We hope to see some new and old faces on the 23rd and bring a friend!
Sunday September 24th
Is your child interested in trying curling? We are having an Open House on Sunday, Sept 24th from 1-4pm for all of our current U9/U12/U15 curlers, along with any friends or newcomers who may be interested in trying curling! This is all being offered FREE! For any child who'd like to participate, please make sure you consider the following:
- All curlers under 12 require head protection: could be a biking or skating helmet or Curling Halo. This is not required after 12, but highly encouraged!
- Curlers and their parents should bring clean sneakers/shoes to be able to use on the ice. We do encourage parent participation to help with on and off ice to assist with faster learning.
- Curlers should be wearing warm athletic clothing and gloves to stay warm on the ice surface!
We hope you'll take advantage and come and try this fun sport, that encourages team work, communication and FUN!
Curl Moncton is proud to offer a variety of curling leagues that provide opportunities for curlers from 6 to 96 to enjoy the game whether during the day or in the evening. Leagues may be team entry (mixed or open), individual entry or a combination of both. Leagues requiring team entry or that create teams from individual entries will run a series of 6- to 8-week bonspiels throughout the season. Other individual entry leagues will use a draw to form new teams weekly. Youth leagues provide both skill development
and game opportunities.
From novice to master, Curl Moncton has a league for everyone.
Our Learn to Curl program is a great introduction to curling at any age! Affordable on any budget our 8 week programs are a great way to introduce yourself, a child, or a friend to the wonderful game of curling.
Perfect for schools and daycares, corporate events, or any group that would enjoy a fun, engaging, easy-to-begin activity. From corporate packages to our “Pizza in the House” deals, we have something to make your next group outing a hit!
Ice rentals are available for friends or family groups, school or daycare outings,staff functions, team building, Christmas parties or fundraising events.
Ice rentals include the use of the lounge area post game. Equipment rentals are priced separately.
Schedule your organizations
special event at Curl Moncton.
Whether corporate team building or
mini-spiels, fundraisers or
Christmas parties, curling provides
a unique and enjoyable alternative
to traditional activities.
Competitive curling is a great way
to improve physical fitness and mental sharpness, as it requires a high level
of concentration, strategy, and
In addition, curling is a team sport, which fosters camaraderie and communication among teammates. ...
... Competitive curling also offers opportunities to travel and compete from local to international, providing exposure to different cultures and experiences. Finally, being part of a curling community offers a sense of belonging and friendships to last a lifetime, making it a fun and rewarding activity for all ages and skill levels.
Sign Up and Enjoy the greatest fun on Ice :)
Curl Moncton the place to be :)