- Age Range: 12-20
- Recomended Experience Level:
- Learn to Curl Coordinator: Rick Perron (Click to Contact)
- What to Bring:
1. Please bring CLEAN, INDOOR sneakers. Shoes worn outside, including from the parking lot to the rink, will not be permitted on the ice.
2. Wear comfortable pants with some stretch; jeans are not recommended.
3. Wear warm, layered clothing. The temperature in the ice shed is approximately 3 Celsius.
Safety is important so head protection (eg. a helmet) is recommended, required for ages 12 and under.
Curl Moncton will provide everything else needed: brooms, rocks, tape for shoe slider during the Learn to Curl.
Learn to Curl will provide four (4) weeks of basic curling skills instruction:
- game play
After four weeks, should the new curler want to continue, register as a Junior member for the remainder of the season. The Learn to Curl fee will be credited towards the season membership.
Learn to Curl “graduates” will be integrated into the Junior Basic program with two days of curling: Monday and Sunday.