- Age Range: 21+
- Recomended Experience Level:
- Learn to Curl Coordinator: Ellery Robichaud (Click to Contact)
- Requirements: None
- What to Bring:
- warm clothing in layers
- comfortable stretchy pants (jeans NOT recommended)
- mittens or gloves
- clean sneakers (street footwear not permitted on the ice) or curling shoes if you have them
Due to the ORANGE phase in Moncton, the start of Learn to Curl will be delayed until we are permitted to open again.
Please do NOT register through the league registration.
$80 for 8 weeks
What Will I Learn?
Classroom Session On-Ice Sessions
- Curling Etiquette
- General Rules
- Basic Strategy
- Orientation of Curl Moncton leagues and facilities
- Importance of Balance
- Posture During the Delivery
- The Line of Delivery
- Proper Grip and Stone Delivery
- The Different Releases
- Brushing Techniques