Practice Ice Guidelines and Signup Under Level 2 Restrictions:
- Signup is first come, first served
- Signup is one team or part of a team per sheet, and the team MUST be an original team that has already been playing together this season. A new team of four CANNOT be made up; spares may not be used; members of two or more of your teams may not be used to make a team.
- Individuals may also sign up; however, they cannot share that sheet with another curler unless that curler is a member of their regular team
- No spectators permitted
- The exception is one parent or guardian of a junior who may come and remain during their practice, but physical distancing and the wearing of a mask must be maintained; no other spectators.
- Masks remain mandatory in all areas INCLUDING the ice shed.
- Physical distancing of 2 meters, even when masked, is required
- The bar will be open for a limited time after practice; only one team per set of tables for post-game beverages.
- As always, hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes are available to be used when entering and exiting the facility.