Effective as of the 2017-2018 Season
Curl Moncton Inc., with the approval of the Board of Directors, will institute the following policy regarding the use of lockers and the change rooms, effective as of the 2017-2018 curling season.
The changes have been made in light of an increased number of events at Curl Moncton requiring the use of the space. Particularly in the men’s locker room, no lockers were available for visiting teams, leading to items being left in the lounge, impeding traffic and increasing the possibility of loss or theft.
- The locker rooms will be used as change rooms ONLY.
- Lockers will be used during game time only with all personal items removed and taken with the curler when the game is over.
- No permanent locker rentals will be given out.
- Items left in lockers over night will be removed.
- Curlers may wish to purchase a combination lock from Curl Moncton, locks for which a Master key is available should a combination be forgotten, or may wish to provide their own.